Tax Accountants in Suffolk
Now more than ever is a critical time to protect your wealth for your future. In these unstable and fluid times its more important than ever to take every reasonable precaution to manage your wealth and mitigate your exposure to unnecessary risk and tax. Work with Jacobs Allen leading accountants in Suffolk and our expert team will help assess the strength of your current plan (if you have one) and help you take the relevant steps to reach your goals, give you peace of mind and maximum returns. You will benefit from practical, sensible, expert advice to help you understand the complexities of the financial marketplace and advise you on the best ways to maximise and protect your wealth.
We have been working with companies and individuals in Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and across Suffolk for years with their tax accounts.
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Estate planning and Inheritance tax
- Lifetime cash flow and financial planning
- Wealth protection and life insurance
- Corporate pensions
- Key personnel and shareholder protection
- You will get regular review meetings, planning and practical advice in a clear and understandable way.
- What’s more, our links with other specialist teams, including investment, trusts and tax planning mean that your wealth is under constant review – and that means you can sleep easier at night.
How is your wealth currently protected?
Times have changed, over the last few years and fast. Once happy looking pension funds now look less attractive, funds many thought they would retire on have diminished. Even the most ‘risk averse’ have seen secure investments topple and once rock solid companies turn to dust. Its more important than ever to review your wealth creation and protection on a regular basis to ensure you are taking every available opportunity to get the very best return whilst minimising your risk and tax liability.