An annual tax return is a legal requirement for an increasing number of people. With the continual increase in powers given to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) combined with its focus on ensuring taxpayers are paying the right amount of tax – getting it wrong can be an unnecessary costly mistake financially, perhaps worse a significant drain of time and emotions.
Fortunately getting it right, on time every time is something that you get as standard at Jacobs Allen. Our approach is remarkably simple, you give us the work and we will take away the pain of dealing with taxes and ensure you pay the minimum legal amount possible. It’s what we have been doing for years with owner-managed companies in Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds and across Suffolk.
Let Jacobs Allen handle your annual tax returns and pay the minimum legal amount of tax
We work with companies and individuals in Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and across Suffolk to provide:
- A complete yet simple, straightforward approach that removes the pain of dealing with tax returns
- A tailored service giving you what you need, when you need it, without complication
- You get high quality, right first time, tax return preparation and production
- Access to our senior tax advisor for friendly support and advice
- A cost effective way to meet your compliance obligations whilst minimising your tax bill
So that you don’t get… Worried, confused, concerned, burdened, late in filing your tax accounts or fined!
Almost a million people are fined every year for failing to get their self-assessment tax return completed on time. Don’t risk it, simply relax and let Jacobs Allen take away all the hassle and ease your worries. Our tax return service will make sure your tax return is completed and filed on time; no matter how complicated you think it might be. Better still, we’ll deal with HMRC on your behalf and we’ll check their computations (they often get them wrong!) to make sure you don’t pay a penny more tax than necessary.