Jacobs Allen helps hundreds of businesses every year in Suffolk with their VAT returns.
There’s a need to be alert to ever-changing regulations and how they impact your business, as it is your responsibility to get it right. Also, the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs means VAT compliance can be a complex administrative process for the unwary businessperson. So much of your company cash flow can be tied up in VAT, making it essential to manage your VAT returns efficiently and effectively.
We can help you comply with the regulations, make returns on time to avoid penalties and ensure that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service to companies in Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds and across Suffolk.
- Assistance with VAT registration;
- Advice on VAT planning and administration;
- Use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- Help with completing VAT returns;
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs, and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary.